This pamphlet briefly describes our vision, mission, values and what we offer. We also quote what some of the Fellows of the first cohort of the Fellows Programme said, our Theory of Change, our Team, Board members and where to read more about our work on Social Media – March 2019
- Media Statement: Women’s Day presents a time to reflect on South Africa’s progress of Gender Equity & Inclusivity.
- Request for Proposals – External Audit Services
- Vacancy – Interim Programme Director: Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity at Tekano (AFHESA)
- Media Statement: Youth Day – Tekano Calls for South Africa’s Youth to Lead in Ensuring That Sacrifices of the 1976 Generation Become Tangible Gains for the Youth of 2022
- Media Statement – Africa Day: Tekano calls for Pan-Africanism solidarity rooted in unity and freedom.